Welcome to the PTFA page!
The PTFA is the Parents, Teachers and Friends Association of Emmer Green Primary and exists to support the school and raise money to provide those ‘extras’ that enrich our children’s learning experience. In recent years we have paid for: science and IT resources; fun, inspirational workshops; outdoor play equipment; coaches to our annual whole-school panto trip and a restock of the school library.
We raise this money primarily through social events such as:
- The annual Christmas and Summer Fayres;
- Parents’ socials (discos, quizzes);
- Discos for the pupils;
- ‘Secrets Room’ - a chance for pupils to purchase gifts for Mother’s Day and Christmas;
- Christmas shopping evening;
- Emmer Green 10k and "Mini-Oaks Challenge" community run events
- A range of other activities such as discounted football and rugby tickets, refreshment sales and a school lottery.
We are run by a small committee but all parents and school staff are members and are invited to attend and contribute to our meetings, which take place in the evenings four times per year. We have a strong, enthusiastic group of parents involved in running events and activities, but there is always room for more!
If you would like to get involved or have a fundraising idea of your own, we’d love to hear from you - Contact us in the first instance through the school office email address firstname.lastname@example.org
**Emmer Green Primary School is not responsible for information provided on other websites and we cannot control the content on other websites, this includes any social media networking spaces that have been created by friends and associates of the School.